Willow house?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boys got a woven willow basket for Christmas and it was a huge hit! It didnt last too long because they attacked and shredded it, but they loved it!!

its super cute and they will love it...but it will not last long at all!!!!

I think I had one of thiose for about 5 minutes a few years ago. They loved it while it lasted. But it was way better than the hay tubes/houses that get gross when they pee on them.

I had other houses.....the timothy hay houses....those get soiled and ripped apart very easy.....the willow would last longer I think.....takes my chin longer to chew willow.....chin would really love that! I love that willow house I will look for one too now!

I bought three of those at 11.00 each and the next day a 33.00 pile of willow debris was all I had to show for my money!

I think it is fine for your chin but I assume it wont last long at all LOL I once got my chin (back then I only had 1 chin) a grass hut and my chin totally destroyed it! It was a chewing toy for him, he chewed it into pieces in no time, so now i only get toys/huts/houses that would last a bit longer

Back