Willing to help with Railroads and Chin sitting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishkavi

I didn't see a section for this (might not be a bad idea to have one), but anyhow I live in the Philadelphia, PA region and wanted to offer myself up for railroads and chinchilla sitting. I am an experienced chinchilla owner of three years. The only downfall is that I am best for taking girls as I have three girls and a fourth on the way, so unless it's a male by himself I wouldn't want males fighting for my girls, I have heard stories and wouldn't want to risk it as they would be kept in the chin room. Obviously play time is separate lol! I drive to Delaware on about a bi-weekly basis and can go as far south as the border of MD (off of 95) and as far out from me as an hour in any direction for free. I know that summer time seems to be popular for traveling as well so if you need a sitter for your fuzz butts I can help there too. I have A/C both in my car and in my home. Just wanted people in the area to know in case they ever are in need.

Good idea for a thread, or section here. My work schedule would not be condusive for sitting, but I have been interested in the railroad stories, and would be willing to participate if I am ever able to.

Latest posts

Back