WI MCBA Regional Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat will you pick me up some blue cloud? Even if Diana can't go to the show and pick them up, I'd be able to pick them up from you a couple days after the show if you wouldn't mind me driving and getting them from you. Because on our way back from our honeymoon we'll probably fly out of Chicago so then we could come pick them up in person. (not sure where in IL you are, but I really need dust!)

Yes, that trophy is still available for sponsorship. It is $25 to sponsor and will list the year, show, the award, and name of the person or ranch sponsoring. Our color breeder awards are in the shape of the great state of WI. lol :D

Cat will you pick me up some blue cloud? Even if Diana can't go to the show and pick them up, I'd be able to pick them up from you a couple days after the show if you wouldn't mind me driving and getting them from you. Because on our way back from our honeymoon we'll probably fly out of Chicago so then we could come pick them up in person. (not sure where in IL you are, but I really need dust!)

I informed Craig that we would be picking up a few hundred pounds of dust...and he seemed ok with it! So we will be at the show early, probably around 8/8:30 and will need to leave by 10, but we'll be there! We will be coming back from NY on the 9th, can you make it that long without dust??

I can wait that long, as I know for sure Cat is picking me up some bags this weekend, but if she doesn't bring them to the show, then I'd go the week after.

So I guess it's up to you guys as to whether or not you want to worry about bringing my dust all the way back to Appleton for me. Because if it's easier for everyone I'll just drive down to IL to pick them directly up from Cat. That way no one needs to worry about finding each other.

I can wait that long, as I know for sure Cat is picking me up some bags this weekend, but if she doesn't bring them to the show, then I'd go the week after.

So I guess it's up to you guys as to whether or not you want to worry about bringing my dust all the way back to Appleton for me. Because if it's easier for everyone I'll just drive down to IL to pick them directly up from Cat. That way no one needs to worry about finding each other.

Is Tawana going to the show? Doesn't she live up near you, Alli?

Yep, Tawana lives in Appleton too, I haven't heard whether or not she's going.

I don't want to be a burden so whatever is easiest for others is fine with me, if no one wants to worry about handing off my dust at the show I'll just drive down to IL to pick it up.

I certainly don't mind bringing it...but who ever has it will have to find me since I don't know anyone! And I'll be getting some dust from Brenda, so I will at least have to find her while I'm there.

It isn't hard finding people there, the show isn't super huge, and most everyone knows each other, so you can always ask whoever is working the entrance where you pay to get in, they should know or know someone who will :))

Diana, so I think Cat is going to give my dust to Tawana, as Tawana is going to be there all day so there won't be any issues with time and meeting up within a short period of time. But I appreciate your offer! :))

No problem! Glad you won't have to worry about running out at least!

OK, I'm grooming the alleged show string. There is fur everywhere! Who told these chins to blow coat during late summer & early fall?! Did I not specifically command them to be PRIME by September 25th?! :cry3:

Heat & humidity suck. :vomit:

My show string is all Waaayyy to young. But I may try a few any way

I feel your pain. The May babies may or may not be in the carrier. Keep eating & growing, kids!!

Bring on the cooler temps (but no snow)!!!!! Cold dry air, cold dry air, cold dry air!! I prefer to cover up with fall clothing anyway. Cover my pudge! Hide it in a jacket or sweater or sweatshirt!

We definitely have some shaping up to do around here in the next three weeks as well whew! Combed most of them yesterday - have a few more to get through yet. Not sure what I think of any of them! lol!!

Can you believe we're only three weeks til the show?!?!?!?

I'm wanting to get a 50lb bag of blue cloud--will anyone have one at the show I can get?

I'm really excited! I'm sorry to all my breeder friends but I just want September to blow by so fast so the show is here! I can't wait to see Brent in those speedos at the dunk tank!

I'm wanting to get a 50lb bag of blue cloud--will anyone have one at the show I can get?

I'm really excited! I'm sorry to all my breeder friends but I just want September to blow by so fast so the show is here! I can't wait to see Brent in those speedos at the dunk tank!

WHOA!!! I missed the part about Brent in the Speedos. :shocked: I'll bet that'll be better than my Elvis impersonation last year!!

Back