Where to buy metal clips?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue_soda025

I have a fleece cube but it doesn't come with those metal clips that you attach to the rings, so I'm wondering which stores usually have those? I'm looking for those pear shaped metal clips. Actually they don't have to be pear shaped, just as long as they do the job, haha.

If you have a Walmart or office supply store nearby you can buy binder ring clips, and those work. In Walmart they're generally by the office goods.

I ordered 15 metal shower rings on ebay for $3.00. I couldn't find them at walmart or target near me. I would try ebay...great deal!!

Forgot they hadn't jumped the border yet! I imagine you have somewhere up there that sells school supplies. :p

Ok, thanks. : ) I'll look in Staples or Office Depot. They should have something like that. If not, then I'll try ebay (I'm a huge ebayer.. :X). The closest Walmart here is too far. =(

I hope you find your clips! We have a local shop called The Parrot House. http://theparrothouse.biz/ If you go to their site and click the "Shop" button, it'll take you to their ebay store. They have all the hooks, clasps, chain, etc.

I didn't want to open a new thread, but since you brought up the topic of hardware - where do you all buy your little metal kabob things to put your blocks, sticks, wood, pumice, etc. on? I have a couple that I use that I had got at PetSmart (and just removed what they had on them), but I'd like to pick up a few more. I've checked HobbyLobby, Michaels, ebay, a bunch of chin sites, Wal-Mart, etc.

Back