Where is Barbi? My chinchillas are not happy.........

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire D

Responsible & wise
......... no they are not happy - they are ecstatic!! :laughitup:

My scrap pak box arrived today (held up by customs whacking on a bit of import duty - which we kind of expected anyway) and I have to say a huge "Thank you" to Barbi & Jeff for the wonderful contents of the box.
The wood is lovely and fresh, contains lots of shapes and sizes, and has been very well prepared.
I have just doled out a load of wood pieces and all I can hear from the chin room is contented chomping and munching. They are happy: I am a happy chin slave :thumbsup:

Even with the added cost of international shipping and import duty I can honestly say I have rarely had such good value when buying wood for my chins - I'll be putting in a regular order - the chins will be demanding it, I can tell! ;)

:dance3: The chins at Monty's Manor say "THANK YOU" :dance3:​

My chinnies like Barbi, too. I just received a 4 lb. scrap pak a couple weeks ago and just now ordered an 8 lb. pak. I'll be handing out wood and making chinnie toys for some time to come!

From the looks of her web-site and the awesome deals she's been having lately, i think my chins want to take a vacation to barbi's. They would be in wood heaven.

Ha, the title of this thread was too funny! Yep, definitely a great deal on wood at Barbi's!

"Oh, geeze, make that a 5 lb. pak. I am having a bad day."

5 lb, 8 lb...either way sounds like a "good" day Carol.

Back