Wheels For sale???

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~@Pokemon@~

Queen of Chinchilla Poop!
Ok i have a special wheel i bought from a woman on ebay. Its metal and custom from the USA. But one of my boys has a habit of crawling behind it and falling asleep. So now it has a slight curve and it is super loud when they run on it and they cant run on it cause it wiggles and they run crooked.

Id like to get a chin spin prob less than $70 or $60, cause im in Canada and it would prob include shipping prices and im not sure how much that will be. So if anyone is selling one and its still in pretty good condition im willing to take it off your hands. :)

Yup shipping to other countries is a hassle because shippers want to charge you so much. I had someone who was interested in some of the items in my shop and shipped to Germany. I was getting anywhere from 300 to 1100 to ship 200 dollars worth of merchandise. It is ridiculous. I have the 15" for 70 and the 11" for 62 but that is not including shipping. If you can give me some more specific location as to where you are at, I can give you an estimate on the shipping.

Yup shipping to other countries is a hassle because shippers want to charge you so much. I had someone who was interested in some of the items in my shop and shipped to Germany. I was getting anywhere from 300 to 1100 to ship 200 dollars worth of merchandise. It is ridiculous. I have the 15" for 70 and the 11" for 62 but that is not including shipping. If you can give me some more specific location as to where you are at, I can give you an estimate on the shipping.

Im in Sherwood Park its just outside Edmonton (Alberta).

Well without having the exact address, it looks like the shipping will be approximately 20 to 30 dollars for a Chin Spin.

Back