Wheel noise

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what QC uses when they put them together. I'll ask when I go tomorrow and pick up the wheel they were fixing for me.

Is that the same wheel that Quality Cage sells "the Chin Spin". If it is I have two of them, in different types of cages, and they only noice I really hear is how hard the chins are pounding on them to run. Otherwise personally, I think they are quiet and great.

Jean

Each of our chins have the 15" chin spin and we've not had the noise issues that so many have had. When we bought Buddy's they also sent an extra set of bearings, just in case. The only noise we hear is the weight of them running, that's about it.

My chinspin is pretty quiet. It is in my bedroom too. I like to think i sleep just fine with it. Mine did get loose at one point and was very noisy. However, a little work tightening it fixed it right up. My chins love it! (they run alllll night)

My new chin spin is fantastic. My one from 2008, not so much. I hated that bearing they used then. They sent me 2 extra bearings with the new wheel though so I can't complain. :)

Back