What's the last thing you bought for your chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Koda I bought:
PANR (new food switch which she loves and is doing well on)
Rosehips
Hammock!!!

For me I bought:
Treated myself to dinner
Grad school application fee
Replaced my sister's shoes that I accidently ruined (oops)

chin
fleece liners, fleece buddy, chinspin, rosehips, critical care

me
a book

For the chins I bought
A new bale of timothy hay yay! Love only paying $5 for a bale of hay
Some lava bites
New Waterbottles

For myself I bought
A new Tokidoki purse, so excited! I love Tokidoki :D
The purse pretty much is my only present to myself for a while since they're expensive
And then a new scale for weighing people's packages

Lol! yep $5 :D
And it looks nice and green for even being half way through winter up here. I was having a hard time finding any timothy. All around where I live it's timothy and alfalfa mix and the feed store doesn't carry hay. But I went to the feed store by my boyfriend's house this weekend and they had timothy!

Is it just because I live in Florida that hay is so crazy expensive here? Sheesh. I think I'm going to call all the feed stores around and see who's cheaper (if anyone).

Either way, lucky you. :p

Yeah, maybe. I live around some pretty rural areas, and there's plenty of farms.

But in the long run, $22 isn't bad for hay compared to having to buy it online or in a pet store. :)

For the chinnies:

-6 pounds of timothy and bluegrass
-Blue Cloud Dust
-Carefresh Ultra Bedding

For me:

Valentine's Day treats:

-Godiva Truffles
-Champagne
-An orchid

Last 3 things I bought for my Chin: another New Chin-African Violet-male, lots of new food, and hay.

A cage, Fleece, (for lining and hammock and around a padded piece of pcv) and Her! lol

A huge bag of feed--a small bale of hay--but also their favorite Hodgkin's Mills pasta with beet, carrot and spinach rotini. It's one of their favorite treats!

Interesting!!
The last 3 things I bought for Templeton were some aspen bedding, rosehips, and a new house.
The last 3 things I bought for myself were a tank of fuel for my mom's truck ('cause she stole my little, fuel efficient car to take on her vacation...ugh!), windshield washer fluid, and coffee...lots and lots of coffee! :rofl:

3 last things bought for Macy -
Ferret Nation
Food
Chews, plenty!

3 last things bought for me -
Twilight Books. Just the 1st and 2nd.
Top.
Shoes. (Loving the sales at this time of the year!)

My boys just got a chinspin from quality cage and just paid simplychintastics for a chinnie chew chew train for playtime. My boys are getting s-p-o-i-l-e-d! :D

My boys just got a chinspin from quality cage and just paid simplychintastics for a chinnie chew chew train for playtime. My boys are getting s-p-o-i-l-e-d! :D

AWW! I wanted one of those for my chin kids but it's just not in the budget right now =[

Back