What is THIS?!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Adrian J

My female chinchilla was chewing on something today, it seemed like she pulled it out of her, it looks really nasty like an deflated balloon or something does anyone know what this is

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 81
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 90
In about 120 days your female chinchilla should give birth. If you hadn't planned on this, please start working now to be prepared for this to happen. Read over all the FAQs regarding breeding, babies and childbirth.

I thought it was 111 days

It's around there. Some go longer, some are shorter, some are somewhere in between for when they give birth. Just like when people have kids...

I was told only 1% of babies(human that is) are born on the due date. The rest are born any other day around the due date. I know, cause my daughter was that 1% born on the due date. :)

It's 105 to 125 days...you never know when the chins will have them.

I think I've been averaging about 115 days lately with the litters. But, most of the time I can't tell because I am not around for the mating. The only way that I could ever tell is when a chin breeds back or I see the mating occur...other than that I estimate!

Back