What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! My SS did a great in hiring an awesome elf *cough* Brittany *cough* who did a fabulous job with the packaging and toys! My boys LOVE hanging toys! Thank you Secret Santa :D

3583c756.jpg

a523503c.jpg

Wow look at that! Yippeeee looks like fun for ur fluffers is ahead

Woo Hoo, look at all those crunchy toys! I'm having my SS ship it to Mom's place, so we won't be able to open it until Christmas Eve. I do promise lots of pictures, and I'll let you know when it arrives :)

can i have your leather couch? Those gifts look awesome, people make such awesome things during the holidays.

Seeing these gifts is getting me all excited! I picked up some chews for FenFen to hold me over.

Bugs. Monkey and Mouse got their gifts on Thursday and they LOVE what they've seen so far. as it's not even Thanks Giving yet they got some of the rose hips that were in one pack - they loved those... They also got soem blue cloud rocks that they think are amazing. after we get home from Thanksgiving I'll "decorate" tehir cages with the wreath and wood filled holiday purses they also got.

THANK YOU SANTA

pictures to follow - (my "good chin" camara needs an extrnal card connection to down load- i.e. I make the hubby do it)

PS - sorry for the really bad typos all week... I've been narked to the gills on cold meds

Sorry for the photo delay - they are downloaded to our home network :) but my laption wont connect to the network :(. Hubby is working on that

so here we go
all tehir stuff (so much)
039.jpg

Bugs enjoying a "pop"
049.jpg

thank you santa
We'll post more pictues after Mom decorates our cages for the holidays
(sorry aout the size, mom is still having issues with photos)

Latest posts

Back