What a surprise!- X15 Dark Ebony

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin-nw

So I'm in the chin room this afternoon giving everybody dust bathes and vacuuming cages. My husband comes home and I'm talking to him about the chins. Now I have been in the chin room for 30-40 mins. at this point. I turn around and look at my TOV Eb girl's cage. There was blood at the entrance to her house. "Oh no, she's bleeding" what the heck's going on. I had just, not 10 mins earlier vacuumed her cage. And she was fine.....Then she moves and I see a pretty dark ebony kit. All wet still. Well I guess she pulled a fast one on me. I didn't even know she was pregnant. I had pulled her from breeding over 2 months ago. maybe closer to three. She never showed any signs of being pregnant. And the male she had been with, was seldom in her cage. Goes to show you how quick those guys can be. :kiss:

Definitely can't wait to see pics. I love the ebs!!! Congrats

What a great story and what a delightful surprise for you! Guess momma is good at keeping secrets! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures.

Back