Wedding pics from my wedding last august

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheena

So, I figured I would post some pics of my wedding because it was in August, and I haven't posted any yet. lol. We got married on August 16th, 2008.

Attachments

• DSC_2801.jpg
    DSC_2801.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC_2818.jpg
    DSC_2818.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_2825.jpg
    DSC_2825.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_2824.jpg
    DSC_2824.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_2835.jpg
    DSC_2835.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 100
You are sooo pretty!! And from what I can see, so was your dress!

ETA: And congrats!
Now I suppose I should post a few of mine...I was married in November :wink2:

Holy cow Sheena you're beautiful! Is that man walking you down the aisle your dad? If so, NO WAY! He looks young enough to be your brother.

I have to say August 16th is a HORRID day for me as a HUGE Elvis fan, but you sure took a dismal day and made it bright and beautiful!

:rofl:your chins should have been a flower girl and ring bearer lol. flowers being rose hips. lol

You looked beautiful! I was flipping through the pictures and got to the one of your husband and thought "Oh no!!! He passed out at their wedding." Then I realized it was just rotated sideways :thumbsup:

Thanks you guys. :) Yes, that was my dad. lol. You guys are funny. I didn't have a flower girl because my neices are too young, and we don;t have many little kids in the family. And I don't have chins anymore either. :( I miss them though. We were thinking about having my rottweiler bring down the rings, but didn;t want to get everyone all hairy when they were looking so nice. lol.

Back