Websites for best price on FN??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
I have been trying to get an FN on craigs list..........but i am always a minute too late! I am just getting the 143 add on.

I know kennelvet.com has decent prices but does anyone know of another site that may have them even cheaper?? (kennelvet is $104 shipped to me)

I have been trying to get an FN on craigs list..........but i am always a minute too late! I am just getting the 143 add on.

I know kennelvet.com has decent prices but does anyone know of another site that may have them even cheaper?? (kennelvet is $104 shipped to me)

I hope you meant to type $204 shipped because $104 would be awesome! lol.

Have you tried price matching kennelvets price at your local petsmart? Thats how I got mine and it was $156 plus tax.

My husband and I have been searching the net and have yet to find a price cheaper than that unless Petsmart price matches. If they will and have it they may price match and you can avoid shipping. Each store is different so I'd call first.

i didnt see any good deals on ebay tonight and i am trying to prep in hopes of getting the spca rescues. i would love to get a used one and get the 142 for the price i am paying for the 143 but time may be an issue.
if anyone see's any deals in my area, please let me know.

Back