Wakka, Binx and Yazy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna35

These are my 3 girls who are all spoiled rotten and I love it :) Sorry I haven't posted just been really busy with school and keep up with my 3 teenagers :)

Wakka
080.jpg

Binx
127.jpg

Yazy
152.jpg

Adorable! Love how Wakka is checking out the basket of toys, bet she's thinking "Ohh what do we have here?" :D

Thanks and oh yes she and the other girls had fun with all the toys in it :)

Happy to see that Yazy is enjoying my hammock. They are all beautiful!! They look so innocent....funny how they can get into so much trouble at times ;)

Binx has been sleeping in the hammock as well. They are a lot of fun and very silly.

Thank you. And Kara Wakka is a nut she has such a sassy lil attitude and does the silliest things. Binx is my lazy lady, Yazy is my hyper lady (as she is always on the move) and well Wakka is my crazy lady....lol She will flip this little wicker basket on her head and then either lay under it with only her tail sticking out or run with it on her. She is soooo silly... Oh and the things she does to her poor little cuddle buddy well lets just say if he were a live chin Wakka would have killed him by now...lol They have a love hate relationship some days she loves him and cuddles and sleeps with him and some days he gets beat up and kicked to the bottom of the cage...lol Lately I think she is trying to bury him he is always covered in splinters....lol I think cuddle buddy needs a hug....

Back