updated pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrieannaRochea

I haven't been on here in awhile.. been busy with school and such. but I finally got time to post some pics!

BRIESWINTER2010002.jpg

BRIESWINTER2010009.jpg

BRIESWINTER2010012.jpg

Nice, Brieanna! Looks like you've got some spoiled chinnies there! :D

Thanks for posting the pictures! I was always wondering how tall the 3 story FN is, since I have 3 cages I was thinking of someday getting one.

Is it hard to get into the top one? I would assume it'd be a little difficult since it's so tall..

I am so short...I'm sure my chins would figure it out and run to the top level anytime I tried to get them because I would hardly be able to reach it. :rolleyes:

I love the last picture. Sleeping squish! So cute. Makes me want to get Shelly a friend.

I also have a three story stacked but they are seperated. It is a little more difficult but I set it up so that the chin who seems to have the least problems with heat is at the top (because heat rises) in case we turn the oven on in the other room or something. It works for me because we dont have enough space for side by side.

I am really short and i just leave a chair next to the cage to step up and give scritches and food and such

I gave Shelly her first tube last night and she wants nothing to do with it. Does it take them time to warm up to a tube??

I gave Shelly her first tube last night and she wants nothing to do with it. Does it take them time to warm up to a tube??

It depends on the chin. Mine have 3 tubes, and they only use one. Same with the hammocks lol.

Thanks for all the comments :).

Yea I need a chair to clean the 3rd level, sence I'm only 5' 2''. But I use fleece liners so its not too bad. They usually stay in the bottom level.. rarely are they at the top, so theres not much poo up there.

Back