update of my girls and their cage :) enjoy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melbur10

almost to big to fit in the screen! hehe
IMG_6012.jpg

right side opened up
IMG_6013.jpg

bottom right side
IMG_6019.jpg

top right side
IMG_6020.jpg

view into from right side
IMG_6021.jpg

i heard ghost noming, looked up and this is how she was noming... apparently too lazy to leave the tube! its her fav. spot in the cage by far
IMG_6017.jpg

she then decided after a while it was better to nom normally like this
IMG_6018.jpg

whisper going UP!
IMG_6027.jpg

Midnights tern to nom on the same stick!
IMG_6028.jpg

This is how i trim all those extra grams and stay a slim 775! (LOL)
IMG_6034.jpg

Whispers fav spot in the cage has to be shared for sleepy time!
IMG_6030.jpg

...with BOTH sisters... lol
IMG_6038.jpg

IM JUST ADORABLE!
IMG_6029.jpg

oh and one of sage and the new fleece house i made! i miss having her with the other girls!
IMG_5960.jpg

Awesome cage. Love that they have so much room to explore and play.

Do they ever chew on the aluminum foil? Been looking for a bigger litter box, and that would be super cheap to pick up from dollar store.

... wow ... just doesnt seem to cover it.
Thats incredable lol. To heck with a cage, them chins got their own hotel!! lol

They have never attempted to chew on them that I can see. They might have test nibbled but left it alone once the realized it was metal. Plastic litter pand on the other hand get recognized at chewed instantly, these are defin a good alternative glass baking dishes work as well. My only problem with these is that they have no weight to them, so in the bottom of each one I have a marble tile piece weighing them down.
If you do use them I would be cautious and make sure they are not chewing them/eating them, metal shards would defin be a terrible thing to have in your gut! I check for any signs of chewing each day and so far have found non.

I trued useing an aluminum pan but maggie tips it over very easily.

Great cage!!! They must have so much fun in there. I wouldn't get anything done, because I would sit there and watch them play.

It always amazes me how fast they zoom around it! There are just so many options for them that I know they love it. Ha I'm not done yet either they need more! Hehe

Addicted, lmao only if they are girls! No boys allowd lol

Wait until I get pics of their out of cage play ground! :tease: did I mention my kids are spoiled?

Do you want to take a quick trip to Illinois and build me something like that? ;) AWESOME!

That is really awesome!! Where did you get the big branch going across?

Luckily I make and sell perches, toys, sticks, toy parts, Wooden cage accessories and fleece itemes so making my girls a palace with any thing I can imagine is simple! The big branch is from my apple tree which I use for perch/toy/stick making, I've got the luxury of first choice of what I want for my own girls. Just recently I decided to put aside a large curved branch to put in the left side of the cage. Il have to get some updated photos once it's in ;)

Thank you for all your wonderfull comments! I love my girls and making things for animals brings me a lot of joy!

Let me start by saying your girls must be very spoiled because your cage is lovely .The bottom of your cage looks so cool and easy to clean do the bottoms pull out like drawers for cleaning ?

Latest posts

Back