Two male kits born 5/2/12

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n*ice mom

Ashes had her first kits of '12. One mosaic male 36 g and one standard male 54 g. The little one's eyes were closed so I took a q-tip in warm water to gently open up the lids. I wasn't there for the delivery, but by 11 am the kits were all clean and dry and nursing.

In 2011, Ashes had one standard female.

In 2010, Ashes had her first kit ever in April, a silver mosaic female, and at the end of that year, twins, a black velvet female and a standard female.

Ashes had her first kits of '12. One mosaic male 36 g and one standard male 54 g. The little one's eyes were closed so I took a q-tip in warm water to gently open up the lids. I wasn't there for the delivery, but by 11 am the kits were all clean and dry and nursing.

In 2011, Ashes had one standard female.

In 2010, Ashes had her first kit ever in April, a silver mosaic female, and at the end of that year, twins, a black velvet female and a standard female.

Congrats! It sounds like mom and kits are doing well! My rescue chin just had 2 kits on April 30. It's an exciting time watching mom care for babies and making sure they gain weight every day, etc.

I wish Ashes and her new kits all the best!

Back