Treats help

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinchillin2005

Shadow's mom
Help please. I need to get treats for my chinnie cause he needs some in hand. i have chinchilla cookies he's almost done with. I need to order some good treats. Recommendations? I always used to order the forever feisty chinchilla herb mix but after he got bloated, i am honestly scared to. Any good herbs with NO oats and flax seeds? also one that is a herb mix?

My chins favorite treat is a dried rose hip. They grab it and run in the corner in case someone takes it away, I guess! Their second favorite is cheerios with old fashioned oat flakes coming in third. I also give them willow sticks.

My boy loves plain cheerios and plain shredded wheat. The shredded wheat is his favourite and I'm only giving it to him now when I get him out on the scale, both as positive reinforcement so he's less mad at me for manhandling him, and to just keep him placated so he'll stay still!! Aside from that, he gets dried rose hips and the occasional whole dried rosebud, I bought mind from a vendor on here.

Back