• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TRADITION Chinchilla Pellets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**Alert: Price increase on pellets**

**It's unfortunate but I have to increase the total cost of the pellets. Beginning 01/05/2013, the new prices are as follows -
Prices below still include ALL shipping costs ** (within the contiguous U.S.)

8 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $13.99 TOTAL COST
12 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $18.99 TOTAL COST
15 lbs. Tradition Chinchilla Pellets = $21.99 TOTAL COST

If you would like a different amount, the *new* price per pound is:
$ .80/lb. for Tradition chinchilla pellets (does not include shipping)

eed878f0.jpg

Would like to buy 15lb bag please.

First time I bought through this site. I'm unsure how this works. What is a pm? I have paypal so I can pay through there.

Thank you.

Sorry, I did not see your post. Usually I get an email when someone posts here. A pm means private message through this forum. I will send you one now and you can reply from there. I do accept PayPal, and will give you the details in that message.

Post office closed tomorrow (2-18-13) packages will go out on Tuesday.

Also, I've been asked if I sell the pellets other than the 8, 12 & 15 lb. boxes, and yes, I do. The price per pound is $ .80 plus the cost of shipping.

Hi, are you still doing the Tradition Pellets? I would only need like 3-5 Pounds. Can you tell me what the shipping cost would be to 60061? However, can you tell me how long the pellets stay good for? Because if they last long, it might make more sense to buy the 8 pounds.

Yes, I still sell Tradition pellets.
I suggest you only get enough for a few months.
8 lbs. total with shipping is $13.99
5 lbs. total with shipping is $11.59
3 lbs total with shipping is $10

Hi, are you still doing the Tradition Pellets? I would only need like 3-5 Pounds. Can you tell me what the shipping cost would be to 60061? However, can you tell me how long the pellets stay good for? Because if they last long, it might make more sense to buy the 8 pounds.

I'm needing a box. Will pay or trade for cookies :) Let me know either thru here or Facebook!

Latest posts

Back