Toddler suits?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midwest Exotics

CnQ member since 2003
My mother is getting married in Aug & we have been looking & looking for toddler suits for my son(3), my nephew(14m), & my moms soon to be grandson(7).

We were hoping that we could at least find kaiden & my nephew the same outfit & perhaps her grandson could find something similar to what the men will be wearing. (or if they all match, wonderful)

Shes sticking with a more casual dressy look.

The thing is, we have looked high & low for toddler suits. More or less Easter suits without the jacket. The undershirt, vest, tie, & pants. When i got married i found a TON of exactly what we are looking for during the easter sales in all kinds of sizes at Burlington coat factory, but this time we arent having much luck at all. Ive looked at sears, kohls, target, children's place, etc.

Is there anywhere i've pasted up along my search?

This is what kaiden wore in our wedding & pretty much the style we are hoping for, khaki.

Thanks for any help!!!!:thumbsup:

521946956_b1b31d1623.jpg

I havent tried tj maxx, but thats a wonderful idea i will have to check out this weekend!
I<3mychinnies- Thats about the closest we've found, BUT it only comes in a 4T. =[

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, we thought about that, but as shes getting married on a ship we would end up needing to rent it a week & a half verses a weekend. I payed $18.00 for kaidens in the easter stuff, so im hoping to find one during this season, but for some reason it doesnt seem like they have as big of a selection this year. I think most of the rent-able suits are a lot more fancy than what we are looking for too??

Im sure it will all piece together soon. Hopefully i can find something at the outlet mall!!!

We purchased my son's tuxedo at the bridal store. It is a 3T.. The only problen is that it is white ,but so cute it even has tails and a cumber bun!

I just saw some of the cutest little boy's suits at Marshalls. I would go quick, I bet they are only out for Easter. I saw khaki colored ones too!

Oh yay!!!! Thanks Amanda! That looks pretty darn close to what i THINK shes looking for! hahaha Shes not hit the bridezilla point yet, but she IS well on her way! hahhahaha

I will have to send her the link!!!! Those are too cute & reasonably priced!

Thanks again everyone!

There were a TON at Burlington Coat Factory (don't know if they have those around you) when we were looking for flower girl dresses. We wound up getting my soon-to-be-neice a dress there for $30 instead of an almost identical one from the bridal store for $150. There were lots of suits too.

LOL yup, you must have missed where i said that. We found kaidens suit there two years ago for our wedding, couldnt beat the price. 18.99 haha THATS what we are hoping for. We didnt get a chance to go out this weekend, so next weekend we are going to run around..

Back