Thoughts and Prayers Needed

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peachydays

<--My sweet girl Gregory
If you guys could keep myself and my family in your thoughts and prayers, I would so appreciate it. Within the past 2 weeks, I was in a car accident, my brother was hospitalized, and my boyfriend was in a car accident. I am fine, my brother has been released, and my boyfriend is also ok, but it's just been really rough.

School has also started again, so I'm trying to balance that with everything. Work could be better, but I've sort of gotten to the point where I just don't care....I just want to pay my bills and feed my fluffies, and to **** with being "fulfilled" by my job.

I'm trying to stay positive but it does seem that when it rains, it pours :(

I was able to take some time for myself this weekend and relax a bit, so that is a good thing.

Last edited:
Oh no! I'm glad you are all ok. Shell and I will be keeping you and your family in our prayers. We love you Shay!

Hugs and prayers of support.I understand totally.Last weekend I was physically/mentally and spiritually exhausted.Didn't even get out of bed that Saturday.Just hang on and know others are thinking/praying for you.

Sending good vibes out to you and your family Shayna. I am glad everyone is okay. (And I totally agree about the work thing- life is just so much more important.)

Hang in there gf!

:hug4: :flowers6: :flowers5:

:hug2: Hugs and prayers to you and your family. Glad you're all ok. stay positive!

Ugh! Shayna, what a rough few weeks :( I'm sorry. Glad you and your boyfriend are ok and that your brother is recovering. Sending healing and positive thoughts your way. Love you Shayna! **hugs**

Staying positive will certainly help you mentally stay strong! And knowing that all of you are ok is a reason to look on the bright side of things as it certainly could have been worse for any of you. I am happy to hear you are all ok! Take the time to mentally heal as well. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks, guys. Your support means a lot to me. :heart5:

Without going into too much detail, although my brother was released from the hospital, he is still on the road to recovery. He's involved in a mentally and emotionally abusive relationship, and that is not helping matters at all. All of us (his family and friends) have tried to tell him that it's an unhealthy relationship, but he either truly doesn't see it, or doesn't want to see it. He's going to go see a therapist, so perhaps that will help.

Although I've had my differences with my brother over the years (some of you know what those issues are), he is still my brother and I love him, and it makes me so incredibly sad to see him involved in something like this. I do realize though that only HE can make the decision to end the relationship, and until he does, there's not much I can do.

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I was also in a car accident almost two weeks ago and it really rattles you. My car is pretty bad, but it's in the repair shop right now. I'll be sending out good vibes for you and your family! Glad to hear everyone is alright, which is the most important thing! Take as much time for yourself as you can!

Hey sweetie I just wanted to say I am thinking of you.

my prayers are with you....theres nothing but a series of unfortunate events that would make any idea go bad. Keep strong and faith. My prayers are with you!

Sorry for the three of you that have been in car accidents recently. I totaled my car in June, and I am still suffering. The physical suffering is better, but the emotional toll has been astounding. There have been many days where I just don't want to keep going. It was really the straw that broke the camels back. I can relate to everything pouring on you. I swear I have a thunder cloud parked over my head.

Back