Then and Now Pictures - Whites and BV

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am NOT Christine! neener neener! No, I answered, as it's evident by the pink ears on Arf's avatar that the chin is NOT Aeden, who does not have beige influence ;)

I was answering the question for her, incase she didn't get back for a bit :) and obviously mine is not the same animal...cause...well...Aeden's not even here yet ;)

Lol...I want to show Aeden again so he'll be staying here for the time being. He took a first when shown at 5 months old.The judge really liked him, but he still had some baby fur and still had some growing to do.

Pluto is the chin in my avatar. Pluto is a TOV Tan White and is Aeden and Einstein's father (and Akira's grandfather).

Pluto is the chin in my avatar. Pluto is a TOV Tan White and is Aeden and Einstein's father (and Akira's grandfather).

I did think your avatar had pink ears, but their markings are the same and they even stand the same! How cute that Aeden looks like his daddy. :))

I absolutely LOVE Einstein! Not only is he unbelievably good looking, but he even has the same name as my chin!

I love how Aeden is turning out! Totally Tov... I need him! =D

If you don't mind some thread hijacking I can post pics of the rest of Pluto's line. They always have the neatest markings and always seem to darken, regardless of Tov influence. :D

Last edited:
Well, these date me a bit. Remember we didn't have digital cameras and if the forum was around it was just beginning.

Pluto's mom and him, this would have been 2003. Mom was a couple of years old, maybe three.

Attachments

• Mom&Baby.jpg
    Mom&Baby.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 40
  • BabyTurnBack.jpg
    BabyTurnBack.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_0081.jpg
    100_0081.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 39
  • SOBSideProfile.jpg
    SOBSideProfile.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 36
  • HB.jpg
    HB.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
This is an awesome thread, it's great to see how much they change over time. If anyone else wants to post similar pics, I would love to see... Maybe start a "Changes" thread?

Really loved this changing over time thread!!!

I definitely agree with Dragonflye! We need a "Changes" thread stat!

I love the distinctly TOV look the line carries. That's nice to have in a white. I have two TOV whites. One is distinctly TOV but not so much as that line there!

Sorry, a bit off topic...ah the times when digital cameras were a new technology! I remember, on c-n-q...taking pics, scanning them and posting them. That was how it was done! Back...8 years ago ;) ah yes, I was around them!

I have a neat one. He was gray when he was born I mistook him as a standard , he is now white lol :)
DSCN1261.jpg

CUBS.jpg

Last edited:
One of Pluto's siblings, Botulisim. Baby to 8 months. He's a Tov tan white. That line always threw whites, can't remember getting a solid baby.

Attachments

• BotFace.jpg
    BotFace.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 26
  • BotButt2.jpg
    BotButt2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 129_2972.jpg
    129_2972.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 2_4_04BotTopDown.jpg
    2_4_04BotTopDown.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 20
  • BotCuteSide.jpg
    BotCuteSide.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 21
Harly, another sibling to Pluto. Tov Ebony white, born in '03. Birth to 7 months. He was born with one foot larger and fuzzier than the other. I recall I had a poll to see who thought I'd photoshopped it. :D

Attachments

• Bigfoot.jpg
    Bigfoot.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 118_1888.jpg
    118_1888.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 28
  • StandingBack.jpg
    StandingBack.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 2_3_04HarlyBackSpots2.jpg
    2_3_04HarlyBackSpots2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 2_22_04HarlySideProf.jpg
    2_22_04HarlySideProf.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 27
Another of that line, don't know what happened to him, sold him at 10 weeks. I recall the owner sent me a pic, the streak on his face had turned pure black.

Attachments

• 104_0448.jpg
    104_0448.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Winking.jpg
    Winking.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Baby.jpg
    Baby.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 24
Back