the perfect brownie tray

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep that is it! and i used my perfect brownie pan tonight, argh! I don't know what went wrong but the freaking bottom pan stuck to the brownies so I had to pull it off, messing up the "perfect" brownies and in general making a mess. I am going to be srubbing the divider tonight, which is such a pain! I greased the pan up a lot so I really don't know... so out of 3 times of using this thing, two times have sucked!

LOL while I haven't fallen prey to the brownie tray--I make fabulous turtle brownies and cut them by hand, I have orderd the XPress101 and have never even taken it out of the box yet! Yep had it almost a year and have never used it!
It looked amazing on TV. Like something 2 people would definitely use, but there it sits still in the box!

we have one. it works well with us. the only thing we had a problem with is getting the lid to snap on. i can have a mind of its own sometimes. but onces on its perfect.

Back