The Boys New Home Finally Done

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The1nOnlyMatty

The boys got their new Ferret Nation last week. Finally went and got the last piece to be able to mount their swing yesterday and just finished arranging everything. It's a good week for the boys. Their squishy poos cleared up, they got lots of new toys from Whimsy, and their home is complete and loaded with fun!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343884298.290266.jpg

Congrats! I'm sure the boys are going to be very happy in their new home.

Wow! That looks great! I really like the wood on the bottom. We've been trying to figure out how to do something like that with our cage.

Very nice - they will be bouncing around like crazy in that beast.

Thanks, and they definitely are! I put an extra chiller pad in there and dropped AC a couple degrees to be safe and avoid over exertion/over heating.

Wow! That looks great! I really like the wood on the bottom. We've been trying to figure out how to do something like that with our cage.

Becky, I got ours from Whimsy's Menagerie. She custom fits them for the ferret nations, as well as to custom dimensions. If you're looking to do it yourself I think the front is a pressure seal, and the other three are just bolts.

Ugh even I'm jealous...that is an awesome setup and I love the swing....I might have to order one for my boys :) awesome job!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343952937.390552.jpg

I need to hurry up and build or get them a hidey house. So far their favorite place is between the suspension bridge and the balcony that the swing is anchored to.

Back