The best buy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as far as what *she* thinks the best purchase as been, I think it would be either her super-comfy bed or the DVD player I had hooked up to a small TV at my old apartment so she could watch movies :p Now she can see the TV since we've moved, though, but I don't think she likes watching us playing video games or watching CNN as much as she enjoyed Office Space, The Matrix, or 300. Hehe!

As for what's been the most useful for me, the playpen from Petco! I use it to block off half the room so she can run about safely and it keeps the cats out so she can't attack them (...yes, my chin would attack the cats. lol.) Now I can hang out and read a book or watch TV without worrying about her getting into something she shouldn't!

...Though I still have to keep an eye on her! Last night, I was playing a game and she managed to sneak into the entertainment center when I wasn't looking (I have to keep the glass doors open so the PS3 doesn't overheat) and she stepped on the eject button right in the middle of the game! I think she didn't like that I was paying more attention to the Playstation than to her :hmm:

Back