Thank you to everyone!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuddskers

I just want to thank everyone on this site! We have been searching on this site a lot for the last month. If it wasn't for all the knowledge on this site we may have lost our girl!!! With the information we gained we were able to get her the help she needed. She is not out of the woods yet, but she is finally pooping again and eating and drinking a little.( LOL... who would think you could get so excited about chin poop!) She has a lot of weight gain back, but at least we have hope she may pull through. So THANK YOU TO ALL!

Bonnie and Brianna

We are a weird group of folks for sure, poop definitely excites us. "Outsiders" never understand. :)

Glad to hear your girl is doing better. I hope she continues to improve.

Before I found this forum, I did everything wrong and had lots of problems with my chinchillas' health. Once I got over my ego and listened to what they said, things really improved. I tell all of my customers to join this forum. There is none better!

So glad your baby is doing better!!!!

This group definitely is fantastic! I'm so lucky I found this site shortly after getting Woodrow, didn't have too much time to keep doing all the wrong things! Now my boys are on their way to long and healthy life.

Glad she is improving. Really, who knew a lot of poop is a good thing and people are happy to see it. This site is fantastic! You guys rock - you know who you are ;)

Back