Talk about dreams!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil_Branchette

What are some dreams you guys can remember? I remember this one dream I had, where I think I was a hamster! I woke up, and I was surrounded by this sawdust, and I had a furry body, and I looked down and saw my little pink paws. I think I was a dwarf hamster. I was under that impression, for some reason...Hahaha, I also remember one of my friends had a dream where these lips were attacking her, and they were floating around her room and screaming!!!

Does you guys remember weird, scary or funny dreams that you had?

I had a dream about cotton candy yesterday. I dreamt that I drove 2 1/2 hours to Valley Fair(an amusement park in Minnesota) JUST for cotton candy!...The park was closed, so I settled for the candy that comes in a bag at places like Wal-Mart....The funny thing? I don't even think Valley Fair sells cotton candy in real life, but I wanted cotton candy ALLLLLLLL day long yesterday! I could still go for some! YUMMY!

I had a weird dream the other day that I was trying to go on vacation to Spain. I bought the tickets on Yahoo and the flights kept getting canceled because of some rain storms over there. I don't have a passport but somehow was going to be able to fly without it by using my Yahoo login. It was really weird and makes no sense.

Weird! My other friend had this epic dream, where the world was ending, and the only people left on earth was me, her, and our other two friends. We had to run away from a fireball that was chasing us!!

I'm so jealous I never remember my dreams... Although I get the fun classic waking up with that falling feeling

i had a dream the other day that i was in some type of mario land! it was all pixle like and i was running around throwing shells at peeple! haha very weird!

i have dreams all the time, and a lot of the times they are really really weird. i once had a dream i had two sugar gliders, one was pink and one was blue, and they were telling me about this mean bird that was coming after them. and then i shrunk down to their size and tried to run away from the giant crow that was coming after us! we had to hide in the bathroom and the crow tried to get in through the door. it was really weird.

but i've had various other dreams that have had really deep meanings or have made no sense. XD

Latest posts

Back