Taken

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
Has anyone gone to see this yet? It just opened here today. I just saw it a few hours ago and.. wow, got to be one of the best movies I've ever seen! The suspense is incredible and the story is amazing! The entire movie all I kept thinking was, "wow... that is one heck of a father". If you haven't seen it, make plans, 'cause it's probably one of the best movies out right now if you like a darker movie.

Hey thanks for the review! It's on my "list" I'm checking out New In Town on Sunday then I think we're going to catch Taken next week! It looks good so I'm glad to hear someone say it is!

I don't watch movies in the theaters anymore - I just read the movie spoiler or wikipedia haha! But this one did sound good, I might rent it when it's on video.

It's an awesome movie--heart stopping, and amazing as this father never gives up looking for his daughter, and uses every available resource to find her. Doug, Brennan(16) and I all really liked it.

I really liked the commercial when I saw it. It's also on my list but not sure if my friends would be into it lol, I'll probably end up renting it when it comes out

yeah this movie was awesome! the father was amazing! never gave up!

My brother and his wife went to see it tonight... she said if it was any good she would go again with me... so hopefully with these reviews it means she'll be going again to see it with me!

Back