SweetPea

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no she wasn't in the same cage they had there own cage. they weren't housed together.

i talked to the vet they said to take a stool in wed and have it tested. Scrat had been seen by the vet in june of 2008 he had no probs up until the week of his death. and knowone knows what he died of. they were in the same cage. i am getting SweetPea looked at the vet said that if the stool shows anything that we will have to bring her in. she has been peeing fine. don't worry guys she is in good hands. she won't die we are finding out what is wrong. i honestly don't have the money for a scale. we are putting all the vet cost on our cc.

You said in the above post that they were in the same cage.... but I'll assume it was a typo.

I would get her to the vet right away. Someone said you posted about Scrat having blueish-green poo before he died... well, you are now saying SweetPea has green poo. I'm guessing there's a good chance that whatever Scrat had was also transfered to SweetPea. Something as simple as them being in the same room if it was airborne, or you handling Scrat and then handling SweetPea without washing your hands, could have led to something being transfered.

she had the color poop she hasn't had that color poop seinc she's been on the meds.

no i didn't bring her in they said to just take a stool in and everything looks good the infection is all gone she just has a high yeast count. so they said to get rid of the one meds and keep the other one b/c it doesn't good bad for a long time. and keep giving her the bene-bac and nothing eles. for a week and retest the stool next week. and good news she ran for 3hours straight.

Back