Surprise Alarm Clock

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kialana

Who needs an alarm clock when my chin Zidane decided it'd be fun to pretend to be one instead by barking at 9:30 am this morning. Granted I did have an assignment to complete this morning, I just wasn't going to start it at any particular time. Or so I thought. 9:30 sharp he starts barking from the living room, stops briefly when I tell him it's okay but starts up again until he sees me come down the stairs.

I've noticed that he tends to bark whenever he's been asleep and wakes up as though he had a nightmare. So that was either the case or he just wanted attention. Either way I got my assignment done and didn't even need any coffee to wake me up to do it!

And here's some pictures of the little alarm clock who is snoozing away as we speak...

Attachments

• Zidane 4.jpg
    Zidane 4.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Zidane 3.jpg
    Zidane 3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Zidane 2.jpg
    Zidane 2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 23
awww He is soo cute!!

The first time Delilah barked I about jumped out of my skin! She rarely does it but usually to get attention, it is too cute!

That's really funny. Both of my boys tend to bark when they're having dreams/nightmares.

Shadow doesnt bark she does her im scared sound when she wakes up I dont think Ive ever heard a bark Maybe Basil will bark

Pudge barks alllll the time! She does it almost every morning. I always open one eye to make sure she's okay and whine "Puuuudgeeeeey why you cryin?! Go back to sleeeeep!"

lol that would be a nice alarm clock (provided u knew they were ok). I've never heard Bella bark but when she was in my room she would sometimes wake me up with grumpy baby squeeks/grunts in the middle of the night lol.

Thank you! I adore his furry little butt even when he's being a brat. And I know he knows that he has me wrapped around his little finger, lol.

I left earlier today so no chin alarm clock this morning. I imagine tomorrow might be different since I don't have to be up at any particular time... then again he may decide to renovate instead.

Back