Super Funny Dog - VIDEO

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabby88

So, while I'm waiting for my first pair of chinchillas, here's a glimpse into my current pet life.

If you haven't already seen my "naughty guinea pig" video, I already posted it. But here's my best friend in the entire world (don't tell my husband I said that) Lola the Boston terrier/pug mix.

She's pretty much the best dog in the ENTIRE WORLD and I love her more than life itself. That might seem extreme, but she's so sweet and amazing, that I would do anything for her. And needless to say...she's spoiled beyond belief. Haha!

Here's a video of her playing her "lazy fetch" game that she made up herself! It's cute and funny, I promise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddtUKJcb_5k

Love it!!! My friend's dog Keiko is kind of like that too. She created her own game of fetch using herself, the ball, and her mom's stairs. She stands at the edge of the stairs, ball in mouth, drops the ball, lets it roll down the stairs, then she runs down the stairs, grabs the ball, runs back up the stairs, and does it all over again.

My friend says when she herself has tried to join in (throwing the ball) Keiko stops playing, :rofl:

Hahaha! Keiko sounds like Lola. She has a few different games she likes to play.

She made up her own "soccer" game. She puts one toy in her mouth (I don't know why she does this, but it's part of the game every time) and kicks her ball around the house using just her front feet. I think the toy in her mouth might be there to keep her from "cheating" so she doesn't pick up the ball with her mouth. Haha! Silly dogs!

Latest posts

Back