STUPID Medication- UGH

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinfulcindylou

Queen of the Sinful Chins
This is why I HATE taking pills for anything. So I have a wicked sinus infection. I haven't been able to shake it since last Thursday, so yesterday I went to the doc. He prescribes me an antibiotic that has COMMON side effects of diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, and head aches. This is just FABULOUS. In the process of getting rid of my nasty sinus infection I have to also endure the flu basically. :banghead:
I guess this is why it's called the Practice of Medicine. UGH.
Needed to vent today. I feel like butt.

I had to take 2 really strong nasty antibiotics last year. The side effects were worse than the symptoms i was experiencing!
i just kept repeating to myself what i read on scipt info:

"your doctor feels the benefits of this medication outweigh the side effects. do not stop taking this medication without consulting with your doctor".

I had to take 2 really strong nasty antibiotics last year. The side effects were worse than the symptoms i was experiencing!
i just kept repeating to myself what i read on scipt info:

"your doctor feels the benefits of this medication outweigh the side effects. do not stop taking this medication without consulting with your doctor".

Wow I have never read that on any of my scripts before..

I have had really bad side effects from Tamiflu. It was awful! I was running to the bathroom every 10 minutes. It was terrible. I probably wouldve been ok with just riding out the flu.

Back