Still needed photos: colors & malo xrays

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I'm still in need of some color photos of chins for my color pages Basically if you have a good front and side pic of any color, I might be interested. I had some photos lined up but my PC went down and everything is jumbled now as I had to replace the HDD and everything got thrown onto drives that I could save the info on!

Also looking for pics of malo xrays showing root elongation.

Credit will be given as requested.

You can send a PM to Nan(Snickers) for the root elongation, malo pictures. She has X-rays showing a before and after of a female of her's that was fine in January but recently maloccluded.

Do you need general colors or pictures of any colors you can find? Like...tan white? white violet? etc..

You can use my x-rays of Mei if you want.
IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

Those are some nice ones! I have some but they are small and hard to see, when I enlarged them they got too fuzzy.

Tabitha, pretty much anything, if I get a picture of the color, I'll add it!

Also any background stories on colors that people have can be added to, such as this mute was first born at... etc.

If you want the full file I can always email it to you, those are shrunk down for the forum, but if you think that's fine, go ahead and use them

I'll copy these and see how they do. I think they'll work fine!

Colors I now have photos of are:

Dark Standard ( would like some light standard photos yet )
Dark Beige
White
White Eb
Extra Dark Ebony

If it's not on that list I still need them. Thanks!

There's some of violet wraps if you click on albums in my public profile.
Help yourself!

Thanks. I forgot to add that I am looking for pictures of a silver, I have whites and mosaics, but don't have a good pic of a silver tipped white.

Dark Standard
Light Standard
Light Beige
Dark Beige
White
White Eb
Extra Dark Ebony
Light Ebony
TOV Beige
dark violet

I have a black, but could use another full side shot...

Sapphire:
schroeder2.jpg

TOV Sapphire:
dorothy4.jpg

I don't generally groom before I take pictures, but if you need any better looking shots, I can groom them out and take more.

I have some pictures but some of them don't have the white background, I hope they are ok. You can give credit to Diamond chinchillas in Ontario, thanks

Hazel, brown velvet
IMG_7951__2__op_616x533.jpg

Misty, white violet

misti1%20(1204%20x%20903).jpg

Apollo, wilson white

100_2610.jpg

Tiamo, splotchy white mosaic
885168786.jpg

Linden, homo beige

101_0410.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some more

Licorice, extra dark ebony

licoricetwocropoped_jpg_w560h325.jpg

Hunter, TOV ebony sapphire carrier
IMG_7029__2_.jpg

Midnight, medium ebony sapphire carrier
brogan.jpg

Rayne, black velvet female
100_0435.jpg

Martina, beige violet

069.JPG

Bella, violet, don't know if it's too dark though
x515_violet.jpg

Sprite, ebony white violet carrier, it was hard to take a good picture of him, because he wouldn't stay put
SDC11344.JPG

I got most of the photos up, I'm still needing tans, which I don't even know if I listed. Would like some more white sapphire and white violet pics... and some others but my brain isn't working at this time of day...

Hi

I have a picture of the white sapphire baby male I had born not too long ago, it shows that some white sapphires can be born all sapphire but with some areas that are white, and then with time they will turn all white, here it is.

SDC13106.JPG

SDC13108.JPG

By the way, I find it looks pretty in your site putting the pictures of the chins, with the white backgrounds. Hope this helps

Max is a medium- dark tan. I truly believe he's on the dark end of the spectrum , but all the pictures I have are washed out. Here's a picture of him as a kit, when he was lighter:

picture.php

Feel free to use any other pics that are in my album of him. They are just not really on white backgrounds so I didn't include them here.

Thanks Kathy, I thought that it would provide consistency and allow people to see the colors easier that way. If you get a chance get me some more pics of that kit when it's older as well and I can post about how they change.

Tabitha, I can't use those pics of Charlie, they just won't work... so I'll just bring him here to uhm get better pics...

Tabitha, I can't use those pics of Charlie, they just won't work... so I'll just bring him here to uhm get better pics...

I wish I had kept him. :( He was born to a pure white pink white male and a pure standard female...don't know where the eb came from, but all three kits from that litter were pink white/tan white. I sent him to a pet home when his dad came down with malo and had to be put down.

Back