Squishable Chin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted for the chin but had serious reservations when I saw the red panda option.

voted. but OMG! They have a red panda in the running. You guys have no idea how much i LOVE red pandas.

voted!!

I want the manatee, the rooster and the harp seal!!! These things are expensive. And I learned what a cthuhlu was today. I've yet to read any Lovecraft.

You red panda guys---think of how it will translate into a ball of fluff. I feel like a chin turned into a pillow ball will look way more like a cute version of a chin than a red panda will look like a cute version of itself. Some of these pillows look odd, like the bunny and the giraffe.

Just trying to ease your little red panda obsessed minds.

Well, they do take the top 12, so they can have their red panda AND the chinchilla!!!

Can we vote more than once??? Every day???

voted!!

I want the manatee, the rooster and the harp seal!!! These things are expensive. And I learned what a cthuhlu was today. I've yet to read any Lovecraft.

I have the manatee. He is crazy comfy. :neener:

You red panda guys---think of how it will translate into a ball of fluff. I feel like a chin turned into a pillow ball will look way more like a cute version of a chin than a red panda will look like a cute version of itself. Some of these pillows look odd, like the bunny and the giraffe.

Just trying to ease your little red panda obsessed minds.

:rofl::laughitup:

But, you make a good point.

Well, they do take the top 12, so they can have their red panda AND the chinchilla!!!

Can we vote more than once??? Every day???

Gah!! The chinchilla is the thirteenth!!! I'm sure the red panda will make the cut though.

I tried voting more than once--no luck. Maybe you can vote everyday but we'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out.

You guys can vote on each item. I voted the unicorn down...trying to bump the chinchilla up one spot! I also voted up the red panda and a few others at the top and voted down a few that were closing in on the chinchilla. Don't just vote on the chinchilla people!!!

You guys can vote on each item. I voted the unicorn down...trying to bump the chinchilla up one spot! I also voted up the red panda and a few others at the top and voted down a few that were closing in on the chinchilla. Don't just vote on the chinchilla people!!!

BUMP!

I went through and updated by doing the rest of the votes. Thanks for sharing!

DONE AND DONE! I voted everything else on the list down. Anyone figured out if you can do this once a day? I'm obsessed. I must have a chinchilla squishable in my life.

I voted!! I hope the chinchilla wins! I would love to cuddle with a squishable chinnie!

I voted everybody down except chinchillla and alpaca. Love alpacas :)

voted - never heard of these, but they are darn cute. i may need to get the carrot with the 3 little bunnies inside.

Back