Squirt...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
I made the hardest decision this week, to put down my girl who was starting to show signs of malo. Squirt didn't make it any easier. My most unfriendly girl (she kacked and hid when you fed her), she was nothing but cuddles this morning. I'm sorry sweetie, but I know you'll be happier now... Thanks to Tab, Kristy, Laurie, and everyone else who talked with me and supported me in my decision, it was far from easy.

Sorry to hear you had to do this Ash. I know it was hard, but I'm sure she is in a happier place now. Rest in peace little one...

I am sorry to hear this. But she's in a better place now free of pain. I couldnt even imagine what it was like for you having to do this, but in the end you did what was best for your baby. :kiss: I wish you the best!

R.I.P Little one!!

Oh, Ashley, I'm so sorry that you had to make that difficult but brave decision.

Squirt thanks you and will now watch over you from Chinnie Heaven. :flowers4:

I am sorry Ash. Hang in there. It is a good thing she was all cuddles it will leave you with a happy moment to remember

:hug3: You saved her from pain and that's the best you could have done for her. We're all here if you need to talk.

I am so sorry about Squirt. It breaks my heart every time I hear of anyone who is forced to make this choice. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Thanks everyone. It makes me feel better knowing she's not going to suffer, but her cagemates are snubbing me and running from me, and that really upsets me. Keith didn't believe me when I said they'd know what I did...

I'm so sorry, Ash. I know that was a difficult decision to make.

Back