spiral staircase?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinfulcindylou

Queen of the Sinful Chins
Ok a long time ago I saw a cage that had a spiral staircase type thing in it. It was a home made cage and the stair case was made primarily out of PVC, I think. I cannot find the website where I saw this. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? or have an idea of how you would make one?

Seems I remember what you are talking about but I can't seem to find it either. I think it may have been on the chins and quills forum? I'm not sure I'll keep looking to see if I can come up with anything. Making one shouldn't be that hard though. I don't know what all the pieces are called but I think all you would need would be a bunch of T' and several short regular pieces maybe a cap at the top. Then to make a base you would need one that looked like this + four T's a few straight pieces and four corner pieces that look something like this ^ . I don't know if that helps or not if I could figure out how to get something on here from paint or something maybe I could draw you a picture.

ETA: and of course you would have to make sure everything fits together lol.

Back