something that can save you from going to the vet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, recently (may go off topic) my aunt had discovered something good for us humans and Chin's. Its a type of water that contains these particles that fight any Bacteria, terminal disease, or even a simple viral infection. and has been said to cure alot. recently, funny story her chinchilla Dorothy Had gotten Parasites and my aunt and uncle didnt have the money for her medications :( but they knew the medications were to cause some sort of side effects and possibly later on in Dorothy's life, from using to much medication will because resistant. so they gave her the Colloidal and within the next day her poo poos had no holes, odor, or werent wet anymore it did the job and somehow gave her ALOT of energy. that day she kind of chewed up alot around the kitchen but now shes still good and hasnt gotten sick since because they give her the water mixed in with her regular water and they give her vitamins to keep her stabble.
www.qualitymutationschinchillas.com i think still sells it

Back