Something I call...Handful of Evil.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BF speaks russian.. I can have him give you a call. ;)

ETA: The baby is cute!!!!!!!!! What an adorable handful to deal with!

There's a few good ones on there that would work for him. Pow Wow...I have no idea of how he got that name. He was just a Pow Wow somehow. :D

CZERNOBOG (Чернобог): Russian form of Slavic Zherneboh, meaning "black god."

I need to figure out how to pronounce that!

Last edited:
I still have a violet-wrap male, bought from PNC in Seattle, that was shipped at 6 wks. old with his parents, and we named him "Fearless"!
He immediatly found a way out of a baby-safe cage, in the middle of the top, and jumped down 5 feet to the floor! Thankfully we had no dogs at the time, but it still took over an hour to find him! I couldn't find his way out, and had to actually watch him climb upside-down almost a foot, to get to the spot under the handle!
He's still the prize stud of the herd!

He's all angry this morning...again. Squawking and flustered. heee...

His mama loves him though...she seems to ignore how he acts and just pulls him under her for nursing time. Maybe I should name him Stuie like the baby from Family Guy? The mom seems to love that baby even though he's evil and trying to kill people all the time. :) We had a few Stuies already though, I think.

So funny! My Mia, who is a week old, is evil too! She's broken loose from the kennel twice now, where she is supposed to be staying with her recovering mom (the one who had the spay) but instead she's too busy causing trouble! She got out of a cage spaced with half inch by half inch wiring!!

How could such a sweet little thing be so evil?

Just precious!

There's a few good ones on there that would work for him. Pow Wow...I have no idea of how he got that name. He was just a Pow Wow somehow. :D

CZERNOBOG (Чернобог): Russian form of Slavic Zherneboh, meaning "black god."

I need to figure out how to pronounce that!

Maybe you could just call him Bog for short or Bo or BoBo since the Slavic pronunciation seems to end in and 'O' sound Zherneboh

At three months...

Here's Hoho...I called him Handful of Evil for so long (HOE) that this is now his name.

I have someone interested in him, but I took so long taking pictures that I will probably never hear back. I hardly ever hear back from people in email anyway....so he may be mine forever. I love his bloodlines and the strange little personalities all his relatives have. His dad is PowWow and his mom is Meadow (or Riot).

He's turned out nice...even though he's definitely still in the baby baby stage. His weight is a solid 406 grams at three months....he eats like a little piggy. Right now I have him in with Kieran and Muncher and they are having a blast together even though his roommates are HUGE compared to him. :D

I am very bad at photographing dark ebs. He looks much more grey in the pictures because I set the camera so you can see more of him and lot just the eyeless black blobs like most dark ebs end up being if the camera is set for photographing greys. :D

Attachments

• P1010626.jpg
    P1010626.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010630.jpg
    P1010630.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010633.jpg
    P1010633.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010631.jpg
    P1010631.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 35
I love how black his eyes are...he is a perfect little evil being. Does he have an evil laugh? Wahahahaha!

You know, he's far less evil now than when he was a tiny baby. He's mellowed out a lot. Now I can hold him for as long as I like and he's fine with it. Most of that is the fact that he was in the pouch so many times when I was sweeping or doing other chinnie maintenance projects. He has his little crew now...and I think he's the brains of the operation.

I love him!!! I wonder if I can take a flight to AZ on my way home from Chicago. You really don't need to keep him. We like evil in my house. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back