Some of my photography work

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are really good......., especially the butterfly and i love the spider & squirel and love love the kitty & little girl. thanks for shariing.

I'm a big fan of Flower Zen, as well as the Little Spider and of course My Buddy Jack. Great shots! What sort of camera are you using? Great DoF on the spider shot.

Ninja most of them were taken with my Cannon EOS 30D. Glad you all enjoy them. I have so many pictures. Some on slide and some prints in boxes. And just a fraction on the walls.

Nice! My other big hobby (other than hedgies) is photography, I love taking pictures!

You take really beautiful pictures! I am a big animal fan and nature fan, and I couldn't get enough of them. Is this a hobby for you, or is photography in your line of work? Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed viewing your work.

Thank you Jenn. I could entertain you for hours. It's just a fraction of what I have. Before my daughter was born I focused on landscapes and nature. Since she came along I've had to change to subjects around the house vs the field. I still have my AE1 camera that I did the most work on. It's print film. I just take the pictures as a hobby.I really miss the Blue Ridge Mountains at dawn. Perhaps one day I'll make a coffee table book.
I do like this new digital camera. It's going to take some time to master it.

Back