Some New Trio Pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

They have been really active today so I decided to snap a few photos :)

Scully enjoying a rosehip:
scullyjuly.jpg

Arwen giving a stinkeye:
arwenstinkeye.jpg

Esper loves sitting on the wheel while stuffing her face full of hay...LOL!:
omnom.jpg

Couldn't help but post this one...it looks like she is wearing little pants:
scullycute.jpg

I'll have to post more cuddly photos later...they are still all bouncing around having a ball!

I just adore your little fluff butts! And every time you post pictures I REALLY want an ebony.

YAY! I love your girls They are all so pretty. I have to admit that picture of Esper reminds me of Shelly. She pulls hay to her wheel all the time. :D

Thanks ladies! I love waking up to these three every morning...they are such adorable and funny little girls :)

Yep! The extra dark eb's are twins...then Scully is like their adopted daughter, haha. She's actually a light violet wrap...if you look at her belly you can tell she has eb genes.

Yep! The extra dark eb's are twins...then Scully is like their adopted daughter, haha. She's actually a light violet wrap...if you look at her belly you can tell she has eb genes.

Excuse me while I exercise my jealousy rights. :tantrum:

One other thing I noticed was had I paid attention I could have read all that in your signature. Lol, sorry!

Thanks! They are all up and active again...I think they chewed through all 9 sticks of wood they got today! Little furry termites :p

Back