So Excited! Surprise getaway!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheena

So, my husband came home from work last night, being very lovey, and asked for the calculator. I was kinda confused, because I always do all of our record keeping for the bills and stuff, but he said he was figuring out how much extra money we have to spend to go somewhere this weekend-just the two of us. So we are going up north and staying at a really nice hotel with a jacuzzi and pool and all of that good stuff. Just to get away. I am so ready for this! I have never had a vacation in my life! It took me by total surprise, because usually I am the one who has to plan all of these things. He has never surprised me like that! We called the hotel we will stay at, and they have some really nice rooms available. So, we are packing our bags and leaving at like 3 or 4am tomorrow morning. I am gonna either have to play hookie from work or get someone to cover for me. lol.
And the kicker....he then said he wants to take our honeymoon this summer-we just got married in August, and couldn't afford a honeymoon after the wedding expenses. I cannot wait! Hopefully everything goes as planned. lol. :hug2:

That's so sweet! How exciting to just up and get gone for a nice vacation. Hope you have a lot of fun.

I know-I am still shocked. lol. I am waiting for the news that he is buying something expensive or something. lol. I hope he is not buttering me up. It doesn't sound like it though. From the sounds, he just wants to pick up and get away for a while too. I know it is only for one night, but still-time to relax and enjoy ourselves. We are probably gonna take the snowmobiles or whatever and ride some trails while we are there, but mostly relax at the hotel. Probably just ride the snowmobiles to go get food and stuff. Thanks for the happy wishes. :D I can't wait!

Woots! How fun! And north for you, well...its gonna be cold. Good snuggling weather! :D

Back