Silly question, but what is the strangest place you have found chin poop?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i found (chinny)poop in the toilet.
either someones potty training my chins without my knowledge.
or it got there by sticking to someone.
actualy i wouldnt put it past you chins to have put/droped their poo down someones pants durring play time.(they love playtime the only tie they get to hop and crawl all over us)

My chins use to belong to my boyfriends sister. Ive had them since January of this year. About a month ago I was at my boyfriends house and there was chin poop in the boys bathroom! The chins were in the hallway across from the bathroom but come on, Ive had them since January lol You can run from chin poop, but you cant hide ;)

hahaha. I love these. I have never had chin poop in my bra, but I am sure it's bound to happen someday! I have found them in my bed and my shoes, but mostly they just stay in their room or sometimes on the floor of basically anywhere in the house. lol

In a basket full of medicine I kept on a bookshelf in my room - the chins are in a different room and rarely come in the bedroom.

It isn't a strange "place to find poo" story, but it is a strange poo story - I was cleaning up after play time and went to grab a stray one, and it crawled away - it was a beetle! I almost had a heart attack. I've been a little more careful since then...funny that poo doesn't bother me but a bug sure does!

Haha!!

Back