Silly chin sitting position

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shieldmaidenjen

This isn't so much a "I am concerned about this behavior" post as it is a "my chinchilla is being quirky" post.

My oldest chin, Chico, has developed an interesting way of sitting in his fleece tube. I guess it has to do with his combustible ribcage or something because I'll find him sitting in a ball... with his back feet and tail sticking out from under him. I can't even see his little front paws! And he'll just sit like this with his feet sticking out of the bars of the cage and watch TV, completely relaxed (spoiled!).

c2-1.jpg

Note: Cheeks does have some healing callouses on his little feet - I am aware of them. :)

Anyone else have a chin who "sits" like this? I just thought I'd share. :p

I have a mosaic girl who does that when she is pregnant and she does it in a gap of about 2 inches. I look at her and all I can think of is "you should not fit in there flat on your belly and not pregnant. How on earth are you doing that while pregnant?" She just looks at me like "What?"

Latest posts

Back