Say Hello to My New Baby!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javachin

I've been searching for a super dark ebony female, but found this little sweetheart instead. She's a TOV ebony and just too adorable! I hope you enjoy her as much as I do. I don't have a name yet, but am partial to human names. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_3474.jpg
    IMG_3474.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_3475.jpg
    IMG_3475.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3476.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 81
She's pretty, I love ebonies!

As far as names, Serendipity? I love that name and want to name a pet that sometime, but haven't gotten the chance.

She looks just like my Lily <3 Congrats on such a precious wee one!

She looks like an Ellie, an Emma or a Grace to me if you are partial to human names. She is adorable!

Aww, she's adorable! I think the name Gertie (like Drew Barrymore's character name in ET) is a cute fit for her. Dunno why, she just looks like one. :D

Thanks all for the suggestions. Nothing sounds about right yet. I was thinking a flower name, which I usually don't do, but don't want anything complicated at the same time. I'm terrible at naming animals!

Here are my boys and their reaction to hearing a new chin in the house. Really mom? A baby?! We're trying to sleep!!

Attachments

• IMG_3470.jpg
    IMG_3470.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3472.jpg
    IMG_3472.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 12
Aw such cutie! There is a flower call Black Calla Lily (super dark red tone) Since you have a ebony maybe Calla?

Back