Sami Jami's Wood Chews

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paws4Chins

Chin Spirit
I just received a shipment from Sami Jami and I am very pleased. The wood toys I purchased are great...exceeded my expectations and she custom made them for me. My 2 boys jumped right in to chew on the new toy (see picture). I also ordered some toss toys and rose hip knots. I am very happy with these as well. The quality and value of her toys is excellent. The order was shipped out in a timely fashion...I will definitely order from her again.

that toy looks like one my Rhino would love! gives me ideas for when he chews up one of his current toys and i have a spare chain/wire to make something with. sure wish ordering from members in the States didn't come with the worry of customs snagging orders containing wood :( or else i'd be broke as fast as i can click a mouse, lol!

I've been told that if the box is listed as "bird toys" it always clears customs.

The toy pictured has Pecan, Dogwood, Apple, Mulberry, Cholla alternating with hay cubes. I was excited to get this one because they have never tried Pecan or Dogwood. I like how big the wood pieces are. Also, my guys really like to chew the hay cubes of the hanging toys but don't seem to bother with hay cubes laying in the cage.

Back