Rosco and Lalita

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olallie

< i poopz in herez
Hello, My name is Rosco and this is my cage

CIMG3616.jpg

THis is my bathroom, I spend time cleaning my teeth here.
CIMG3625.jpg

THis is my terra cotta pot. Its nice and cool
CIMG3641.jpg

Hey! Get your paws off my pot!
CIMG3640.jpg

Here let me show you how to take pictures
CIMG3635.jpg

More to come....

Hey gimme that!
CIMG3644.jpg

This is MY wife
CIMG3619.jpg

Ain't she gorgeous?
CIMG3636.jpg

We hope you enjoyed our cage!
CIMG3645.jpg

((note from owner: excuse rosco's manly bits, he doesn't know how to be descrete! ;P ))

Ha Rosco's eye in the last pic of the first post looks crazy!!!

Are they a breeding pair? Or is one "fixed"? I always feel the need to be nosey and ask when I see opposite sexed chins in one cage...

Thanks for the pics!!!

I know the eye looks snakey like.

They are my breeding pair, but they've been together for a year so, I dont think they will be having kits. But you never know, so I am prepared.

Do these guys have verticle pupils? Because that eye shot is the first time I've seen a chinny eye where I could differentiate the pupil and the iris.

Oh, and he's adorable and exactly what I'd look for if I were going to add another to our family.

I know the eye looks snakey like.

They are my breeding pair, but they've been together for a year so, I dont think they will be having kits. But you never know, so I am prepared.

Well I'm in Santa Barbara and if they have kits I am officially calling first dibs!!! (is dibs with one or two "b"s:thinking:)

Is that a hidey house made out of tile? Very cool! How did you attach them together?

@ oh- heehee but im moving! You'll have to come to Vancouver to pick one out. :p

@3cs- As long as i can remember my boy has vertical slits, and so does my girl... :D

@sunshine- Yes! Tile house, one of three I've made. I stuck the tiles together with silicon gel you use for fish tanks. Very sturdy, I made them april 2007 and they are still going!

Rosco, your pad is gorgeous! I love your tile house and your nice terra cotta pot--sorry your human was trying to mess with your pot. Your wife is gorgeous, you're a very lucky guy.
It was really nice to meet you Rosco, it's nice to meet a guy who likes to let it "all hang out"! LOL!
Cute pics of the two of them!!!

Hah, I can't help but laugh whenever I see shots like the one where he's showing off his 'manly bits'.
You've got gorgeous little ones.

hahahaha i love the captions!!! so sweet..thanks for sharing!!! how did u manage to get ur chinnies not to pee in the terra cotta pot....my little girl always peed in it...i had to remove it...i was very sad lol!!

Thanks for the chuckles. :) Your chins are beauties. I think you said exactly what they're thinking!

:cute: You're chins are G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! I lover their pad as well, you got some awesome shots, especially the one of his beautiful orange teeth.

Thanks for showing us around your pad Roscoe! You're a gorgeous chinnie, and your wife is a cutie too.

I am SO jealous of your beautiful ebonies!! They are gorgeous and would make extremely pretty kits! :)

Very cute chinnies and really cool idea with the tile house.

Wow, thank you for all your nice comments. I want to make more tile houses, but i ran out of tiles. LOL

Rosco thanks you for the comments about his wife. He grooms her well don't you think? Rosco also says if he ever becomes a Daddy you guys are the first who will get to see his babies.

@andymilo- (whisper) the terracotta pot is *new*

Back