RIP Geico

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brittney

My little Leo, Geico, passed today. I have had her since I was 9. She was 11 years old. Good age for a leo.

I knew she was going downhill when she stopped wanting to eat crickets. Took her to the vet and they gave her some appetite stimulant and said there was nothing more they could do but just give her time and she should pass peacefully since she is so old.

Her sister, Cleo, who is from the same clutch as Geico, is still plump and doing very well for an 11 year old Leo.

RIP sweetie

n1391190918_30524467_6866.jpg

What a freakin adorable devilish little face! She must have brought you so much joy, I am very sorry. She will be missed.

Wow - Ditto. What an absolutely wonderful memory you have in that picture. I am so sorry for your loss, but what fun you must have had for 11 years.

Awww, Brittney. I am so sorry that you lost your little Geico. :(

Still, I think it's wonderful that you had this little critter for 11 years. Wow! That just goes to show how dedicated you are to your pets. :D Three chins is enough or I would show up with more because I know you'd take very good care of them! :p

I'm sorry for your loss. :( I know you'll have wonderful memories and thank you for posting that pic of Geico, too precious.

brittney, you are such a great critter mom. had no idea you had this lil girl.

im so sorry she passed, but goodness you gave her such a long and happy life!

*hugs* take care and RIP Geico

Back