Reptiles

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannahdear

What kind of reptiles do you guys have? Those are actually my favorite kind of animal. I am on about 4 forums that are all about them.

I have snakes, lizards ..large and small, a tortoise and a turtle

I do rescue (and I breed some of my personal collection, separately, of course), so the numbers are in the double digits... ;)

Do you have a reptilegeeks account? I have one under the same username ..lots of pics of most of my "slitherin' kids" ..etc.

I currently have only leopard geckos.

But in the past I have also had crested geckos, banded geckos, a male Jackson's chameleon, anoles, tree frogs & salamanders.

I also hatched & raised a clutch of bearded dragons for a friend-- fun!

I have a bearded dragon and a gecko. My fantasy is to someday have a sulcata tortoise and an Argentinian b&w tegu... but I need a LOT more room first!

I have two baby box turtles. But I really wanted a sulcata, but they get a little on the large size. Someday!

I have a bearded dragon and 4 leopard geckos and 2 are going to be laying a clutch each very soon.

i have a red eared slider, a crested gecko, a newt, and a afican drawf frog.
but in the past i have had frogs, anoles, toads, and snakes :heart3:

MY little guy uns his own reptile rescue here , so currently we have his cornsnake breeding project with 8 cornsnakes. A mexican King snake, Uromastyx yellow male, Taiwanese Beauty snake, 2 ball pythons, Dwarf cherry headed redfoot tortoise, juvenile Nile monitor, Adult Nile monitor, and as of tomorrow a bearded dragon will arrive. We have had soo many in the past. The only rule is they cannot be venomous or big enough to eat his sisters!

Ok I own 20 leopard geckos, 2 Hogg Island Boas, 1 Bearded Dragon, and 1 Red footed tortoise. I am also getting a pair of Williamsi (Electric Blue Geckos). I am trying to breed my Raptors. I will be breeding Enigmas as soon as they hit 1 yr old.

MY little guy uns his own reptile rescue here , so currently we have his cornsnake breeding project with 8 cornsnakes. A mexican King snake, Uromastyx yellow male, Taiwanese Beauty snake, 2 ball pythons, Dwarf cherry headed redfoot tortoise, juvenile Nile monitor, Adult Nile monitor, and as of tomorrow a bearded dragon will arrive. We have had soo many in the past. The only rule is they cannot be venomous or big enough to eat his sisters!
Great stuff I am going to breed my boas. I have to wait 5 yrs though... Cornsnakes are great. You sound like me with a bunch of animals. My snakes will be getting about 6 ft.

Back