Reintroduction

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sublime5981

Serenity Chinchillas
Hey all! Glad to see the new forum is doing well. Hopefully I'll get some free time to stop by every once in a while.

For those who don't know or don't remember, my name is Jessica, I am a drill sergeant for the Army and have very little time for family and pets much less for myself. Can't complain too much though. At least I have a job and it does pay the bills.

I have eight chins, mostly pets. Actually they are all pets currently since, I decided not to breed when I took on the new job.

Pinball is my petstore girl from my "before I knew better" days. She is about 6 1/2 yrs old. Cloud and Jasmine were born from a pair that I later found out were not suitable to breed. I had purchased them when the female was pregnant (unknown until she delivered). The female averaged 500g and the male had a false pedigree. They will be 3 this month. Cloud is my lap chin. He is a total sweatheart. They also had a sister, Belle, who died unexpectedly from unknown causes at 1 1/2 yrs old.

Lily and Sam were purchased in early 06 to be a breeding pair. They are both just over 4 yrs old. They had 3 litters, 5 kits before I split them up. Nitro is from their first litter. He is 2 yrs old. He is the only chin I have that you can actually pet from head to tail without running away. Petunia is also one of their kits. She is just over a year old and was their last.

Last I have Friday. She was born on Black Friday '06, hence the name. I got her from Brandi aka Angel. She has awesome fur, really dense.

Well, that is about it I guess. I look forward to reconnecting with my chin obsessed peoples.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. :wave5: We are actually on a break at work. No new recruits until the 13th so, I should have time to visit.

Latest posts

Back