Recent humping?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smidgeyy

Momo(mosaic) has been with me since May 2014.
He was born on 7/11/13.

For the last few months(I think, can't remember when it started), he has been humping me. He gets pretty into it too. As slightly entertaining as it is(he got a friend of mine too, it was hilarious to watch her failed attempts to shoo him away), it's becoming a hassle.

He will only do this when he's in his hyper mode. If he's just chilling around, he won't. If I try and stop him, he gets angry at me and becomes even more determined to finish the job ._.

Should I get him a fleece pillow or cuddle buddy? Lol
My other one hasn't been caught humping anything since I've had him so I honestly don't know what to do Lol. Being about a year and a half old, I thought he would be past that stage by now.

I had a rabbit that would not stop o:) I had to neuter him): most of my other boys calm down after they are bred. Not much experience with chins doing "that"

I've been meaning to purchase one, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

My other chin likes pillows, so I tried putting one in his cage. He completely ignored it. Maybe it wasn't the right shape? Lol.

I hope so Lol. I've had to change some sweaters because of him. :facepalm:

You can use sine of the small stuffed animals that your get at like McDonald's. Just check for plastic eyes and things that wouldn't be safe

I'll check around. :] Not sure if I have any that the cat hasn't stolen Lol.

Back